Monday 10 October 2016

Interview with the Artist

Here is Ivory's first official interview with MTV in which she discusses her music career high and lows, as well as the reasons she started singing.



Interview Script:

Interviewer: When was the first time you realised music was your future?
Ivory: When I was ten years old I picked up a microphone from a karaoke machine I had got for Christmas. I started singing "The Promise" by Girls Aloud, and from then on no one could stop me sining. I think I started to annoy everyone…
Interviewer: What is your most embarrassing moment in your career so far?
Ivory: My first gig that I got was because of my mum. She got me a gig in a local bar in Camden. I was 16 years old and I was so nervous and when I arrived there was only one very drunk man sitting at the back of the bar.
Interviewer: Best moment of your career so far?
Ivory: Last week I was talking to one of my friends and she told me that I had become one of the top 10 best newcomers on the Radio 1 chart. That was a big moment for me and I sat calling everyone I knew because I was so excited.
Interviewer: What was the first album you ever bought?
Ivory: When I was 12 years old, I saved up my pocket money for a couple of months and when I had enough I ran down to the local music store. The album I bought was The Best of 'S Club 7' and I still have the album to this day.




No comments:

Post a Comment