Tuesday 1 November 2016

Music Video Analysis

Today I watched a really inventive and professional music video which has given me some great ideas for our music video.

Tori Kelly- Hollow


The thing that stands out to me when watching this music video is the quick and smooth transitions that link the music video together.
I particularly like this way of cutting a music video together because it is different and not your run of the mill editing technique which creates an element of excitement when watching it. Not only that but after watching this simple but creative music video I have been given new ideas for our own music video and how to edit it together so that it stands out.



It was these types of shot transitions that gave us the idea to change up our current editing technique to something more exciting.

No comments:

Post a Comment